Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wedding Bells!

My best friend got married this past weekend and boy-oh-boy did we have a good time!  The weekend was filled with nail appointments, rehearsal, dinner, last night as a Willson, hair appointments, food, a chilly outdoor weeding, and one heck of a party!



Leslie and Justin tied the knot on the Upper Iowa lawn fairy field :-) in weather that we wouldn't have guessed would have been possible on July 27th!  Mother Nature?!?!  Where did that 60 degree, windy, misty weather come from?!  Other than that, everything went perfectly!  Leslie looked absolutely stunning and Justin didn't look bad either I suppose.





The reception was a blast!  We all had ourselves a grand time and danced until the clock rang midnight!    The photo booth may have been my all time favorite thing as I made several trips through there.  Did I mention I caught the bouquet?!  That means I should be getting married next, right Gav?  Oh so patiently waiting....




Les has changed her name on Facebook and I'm not sure I will ever get used to that! Leslie Marchant, who is that?!!?

Congrats Leslie and Justin! I love you both and wish you a life time of happiness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment