Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Things That Make My Day!

I'd be lying if I said each and every day was glorious, that I loved my job every single minute, or that there weren't days that I went home totally defeated.  I have these, its true.  But on the flip side, a large majority almost all of my days are awesome, I love my job, and there are many things that just make me smile!

Here's a list of those "make my day" moments!

**Notes on my desk or handed to me about how much they love me!  What great little spellers and writers I am getting!

**A quiet classroom of working little bodies

**A genuin hug from one of my munchkins.

**Being called mom.  I know this may sound crazy but it makes me feel as if they really value my presence.  Yes, I know it is partially out of habit.

**Being a shoulder to cry on when someone is sad.

**The lightbulb flicker on in one of my student's minds.  Man, does the excitement soar when this happens!

**Students that are willing to try difficult things.

**Good behaving students.

**Specials--art, music, PE, guidance...

**OUTSIDE recess and nice weather---all of this rain has us cramped up inside and boy does it make for a long day

**A loving boyfriend that will listen to me brag, complain, cry, vent, and the list goes on.

** A really hard workout---always starts my day off on the right foot!

**Advocare Spark!  Man do I love this stuff!



Eeekkk, this inside recess is about over and I've heard enough animal noises to last me a while!  Better go teach math! :-)

Have a great day in this rain!

~Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment