Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pictures as promised!


Here is our class Polar Express!  This is prior to the train earning it's official letters.  The only pictures I have of it finished has my kiddos sitting in their seats.


We worked on the skill of retelling during December!  It is a Mexican holiday tradition to decorate with poinsettias so we read a poinsettia related book and retold the story on the leaves of our flower!



Meet Jack!  He was a hit and these are some of his daily poses after he came back from the North Pole! Remember that his one rule was that he couldn't be touched without losing his magic!  It was difficult to leave him alone!


We spent a January learning all about penguins!  Here is what we thought we knew about them before we even started!  The stars mark things learned after reading the book.


The flowers Mr. Wonderful sent me! :-)




Each student made one of these to hold their Valentine's goodies!  They worked really well and I only have to pay 5 cents for the bags from HyVee!  My monster wasn't feeling very well after being shoved full with sugary treats!

Take a look at those Valentine's!  It will be the first and last time I make them and they took FOREVER and a half but they did turn out pretty well if I do say so myself.

Meet my monsters!!



I don't even think I blogged about President's Day but here is a little craftivity that we did for it!  Evidently, many of them would get rid of schools if they were the President.








No comments:

Post a Comment