Monday, October 1, 2012

Hallelujah!

My room is the new holder of a projector and document camera!!  Whoop whoop!!  Learning to teach with these things and then not having them is/ has been a struggle.  When our tech guy rolled into my room at 10:50 this morning, he was instantly my favorite person of the day.  He got everything installed on my computer and set up on a cart so it was functional.  We messed around with it for a couple of minutes and I was feeling pretty good about it! 

I feel as if I am normally a tech savvy person and can figure things out.  Low and behold, when I go to use these awesome pieces of technology during math, I can't get our math book to show up without a huge glare!!  Of course, I was being evaluated at the time and had to ditch the situation and move on.  Gosh darn it!!

After school, it worked just fine.  The first time. I didn't do anything different...I don't think!  Grrr!  I did have to give my students a spiel about how these things are very expensive and they are not allowed to touch any of it.  If they do, they will have to stand along the wall at recess.  That is the last thing I need, my document camera laying on the floor on pieces....

Now that I have these things though, they want to see more pictures of the puppies!  I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that Gavin brought the puppies to my classroom the day before they all went to their new homes!  It was super cute and Gavin has a new appreciation for teachers!  I'm off to get some pictures uploaded!

Have a great night and an even better Tuesday!

~Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment