Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Decisions

This whole wedding planning thing has been pretty easy actually.  I'm all about simple.  If I find something I like I go with it and don't stress about it.  Everything is pretty well done and I haven't spent a lot of time on it since a week or so after Gavin proposed. 

I did drag Gavin to the bridal store this weekend though to get tuxes picked out.  And to the jewelry store to pick out his ring.  If you asked him how much fun he had, he may tell you he would have rather been anywhere else in the world......  It didn't help that the bridal store was CRAWLING with people!

One of the last (big things) that I need to get decided is what we are going to do with flowers.  I really just want to do Baby's Breath...simple.  Maybe throw in some carnations here and there.  I don't want to spend a lot of money on them though either.  They die.  And typically rather quickly.  So the past couple of days, I have spent some time looking in to whether or not I could grow it myself, with a little help from my family.  I think that is the route we are going to go. 

 If we have dead flowers at our wedding, sorry!!  Just laugh about it and know that the thought did cross my mind and I chose to go with it anyways!!! There are no promises that things will turn out right.

I am always thankful for helpful hints as well! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment